The competition is on to find 13 superb images for our next calendar. It will be extremely difficult to beat the last two year’s winning images.
Photos should represent the region and be landscape (wider than they are tall) at a minimum 300dpi A4. and not exceed 10megabyte
Enter using the form below and be sure to read the “Small Print” too.
The small print
- The judges decisions are final
- Photos should represent the region and be landscape (wider than they are tall)
- They should be a minimum 300dpi A4 and not exceed 10megabytes
- Maximum of 3 photos per entrant per season
- In submitting photographs to the competition, contestants accept that they grant Walk4Life Arboleas permission to use them on our website and for other purposes solely in connection with promotion of the competition and calendar.
- Copyright remains with the owner, and this permission can be withdrawn by request at any time.
- Only jpg and jpeg format.